Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dr. Han's Clinic

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ Call Dr. Han at 786 449 9026 to make an appointment or go to www.acuhealingonline.com get more information. ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

My Own Information:
1. My Profile
2. My publication list
3. My Educations
4. My Honors & Awards
5. My Profession

FAQs about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine:

1. What is Traditional Chinese Medicine?
2. Why Traditional Chinese Medicine is more and more popular in Western countries?
3. What is acupuncture in WIKIPEDIA?
4. What is the reason that acupuncture can work?
5. What does acupuncture feel like?
6. What is the patient's response to Acupuncture treatment?
7. Treat Women’s Diseases Following the Menstrual Cycle
8. Why acupuncture is increasingly popular for Weight Loss?
9. Heal Frozen Shoulder at Different Stages by Chinese Medicine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I recommend Dr. Carolyn Cook a licensed and trusted acupuncturist in
miami acupuncture you can visit and inquire.


Classical Herbs and Acupuncture, Inc
9655 S Dixie Highway #204 Miami, Florida 33156
(305) 665-9711
cc@miamiherbs.com or gine@smartworksintl.com
Look for Dr. Carolyn Cook
website:
http://miamiherbs.com/

Thank you